LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth problem

I recommend recoursing back to bell core for a dongle portal due to firewall issues associated with error 10051 and the subsequent identification of your data issue that locks out under error 10022 I recreated the issue on my cell and laptop tge only fix was a total deletion and reinstall of pdanet on computer and cell. Remove fox fi as well prior to reinstalling pdanet.
0 Kudos
Message 21 of 24
(740 Views)

@yzpkcwm wrote:
I recommend recoursing back to bell core for a dongle portal due to firewall issues associated with error 10051 and the subsequent identification of your data issue that locks out under error 10022 I recreated the issue on my cell and laptop tge only fix was a total deletion and reinstall of pdanet on computer and cell. Remove fox fi as well prior to reinstalling pdanet.

You added to a 5 year old thread with a post that is pure gibberish. Can you explan what you are trying to say?

0 Kudos
Message 22 of 24
(733 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 23 of 24
(729 Views)

Please don't create duplicates posts. Once is enough. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 24
(723 Views)