LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blue screen because of nischifk.sys

I installed LabVIEW for my MOOC on Modelling and after I restarted computer I got blue screen of death because of page fault in nischifk.sys.

What could be ways to fix the problem? I am ready to uninstall LabView if necessary.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 11
(4,904 Views)

No before uninstalling talk to NI guys..There might be some compatibility issue

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 11
(4,891 Views)

They don't accept my ticket because I do not have commercial licence (it was for MOOC). NI site said use forums. That is what I did.

Do you know any way to push this to attention of NI guys?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 11
(4,875 Views)

You can try to reboot the system in safemode and try to restore the PC and then repair LabVIEW or re-install. If you are using it for learning purpose and if you don't use hardware, then don't install device drivers.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 11
(4,865 Views)

You can send main to suport team. They should surely help you. Talk to them in phone.

During installing you received any error or something?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Kudos are always welcome if you got solution to some extent.

I need my difficulties because they are necessary to enjoy my success.
--Ranjeet
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 11
(4,856 Views)

So, nobody experienced this problem?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 11
(4,844 Views)
I have experienced the blue screen error but not with NI driver, it was due to windows driver. So we did OS repair and the system started working. Now what is the status of the system? Are you able to boot in?
-----

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 11
(4,828 Views)

Thank you guys. The problem is fixed. It was due to bad driver. 

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 11
(4,823 Views)

Please explain how you fixed it and what was the problem and mark that as a solution, it will be really helpful for others who get similar issue.

-----

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 11
(4,811 Views)

I just hit this exact same issue on our Dell Precision R7610 rack-mount servers, see attached BSOD screenshot.  It happened immediately after I upgraded to NI-RIO to 13.1.0.f1 .  This is repeatable with 3 of 3 of our Dell servers and I will be putting in a call right now to NI support to see how to fix this issue.  I will follow up with what they say so others can benefit if they too hit this problem.

NI_BSOD.jpg

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 11
(4,745 Views)