From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Biomedical toolkit not activated

Hello 
i have the Biomedical toolkit listed on NI license manager and appears to be activated but it's not showing up in lab view 
how can i solve this problem ? 

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(4,469 Views)

Hi laythrzraiqat,

Thank you for posting on the forums. Have you tried using quick drop (control + space) to search for the biomedical toolkit VIs? Here is a link of all the VIs: http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/373696B-01/lvbiomed/bio_vis/

If you have and you still can't see them, can you let me know which version of LabVIEW, the Biomedical Toolkit, and DAQmx you are using.

Tina K.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(4,374 Views)

Still nothing showing up , im using LabView 2013 ( 32 bit ) V13.0 
😕 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(4,352 Views)

Hi laythzraiqat,

If you open the NI License Manager, you should see a shaded box next to the Biomedical Toolkit (under Toolkits). If this box is green, the toolkit is fully activated. If it is shaded yellow, it is not activated and you should right click and hit activate.

Let me know how this works out for you.

Tina K.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(4,314 Views)

I am having the same issue, the toolkits for biomedical does not get activated in evaluation version. How to add the biomedical vi in palette. Kindly help provide soln- asap.

Sharmila

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(4,151 Views)

Hi Sharmi91la,

I recommend you try the same thing that I suggested to laythzraiqat above. Navigate to the NI License Manager and you should see a shaded box next to the Biomedical Toolkit (under Toolkits). If this box is green, the toolkit is fully activated. If it is shaded yellow, it is not activated and you should right click and hit activate.

Tina K.
Applications Engineering
National Instruments
ni.com/support
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(4,098 Views)

Hi, I am running into similar issue. I am using LabVIEW 2011 and have installed biomedical tollkit v2012. I tried to activate Biomedical toolkit from NI License Manager but it asks for serial key. Where can I find a serial key for Biomedical toolkit v2012? Do I need to buy this toolkit or is it a free software?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,891 Views)

You have to have the advanced signal processing toolkit to activate the Biomedical Toolkit.

If you have that and you still can't activate it, you can call NI Support to have them generate a code for you.

-Ben

Regards,

Ben Johnson
ʕง•ᴥ•ʔง
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,808 Views)