LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Average multiple channels multiple readings

Solved!
Go to solution

I haven't done any LabVIEW coding for sometime so I'm at a lost as to how to tackle my latest problem.  I'm using a cFP-TC-120 to take temperature measurements of a jet air stream.  I would like to read from each channel for a specified amount of time and then average the values collected for each channel.  So read from channels 0-7 for 5 seconds, average readings for each channel, build array of averaged values.

Thanks in advance.

LabVIEW 2016 - Windows 7

CLAD
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,556 Views)
What have you attempted so far? LabVIEW developers over here are more likely to help if you show what you have done.
Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(3,552 Views)

I was hoping I wouldn't have to show it, kind of embarrasing lol.  I've messed around with a few different options and this is the latest.  I stopped early because I could tell the diagram would be a mess which usually means I'm going about things in the wrong direction.

LabVIEW 2016 - Windows 7

CLAD
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,548 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author MeCoOp
Here you go. Let me know if this is what you were looking for.
Adnan Zafar
Certified LabVIEW Architect
Coleman Technologies
Message 4 of 8
(3,538 Views)

That's what I needed.  Thanks for your prompt help, much appreciated....

LabVIEW 2016 - Windows 7

CLAD
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,486 Views)

I have a similar problem to this one.  I am reading in data from 4-5 channels and I would like to average the value from each channel.  I have LabView 8.5, though, so I could not open the example that was posted.

Attached is a VI that I made for reading in the data from a single channel.  I would like to read in the voltage readings from multiple channels and average the values so that I can calculate the corresponding pressures for each channel as I did for this one channel.

Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,352 Views)

First time saving for a previous version, hope it works.

LabVIEW 2016 - Windows 7

CLAD
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,347 Views)

Thank you! This version did work.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,343 Views)