LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Average Value Scope

Actually ı don't know how can ı try with manually . Shoul ı change the attachment vi for it ? or Should ı add something ? May you explain sir ?

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 46
(1,703 Views)
Manually setting the scope is just physically touching the buttons and turning the knobs. Just extremely basic knowledge of the instrument. Something that someone should know before diving into the deep end of programming.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 46
(1,698 Views)

But  in this time what should ı do average count probe ? When don't connect nothing this average count probe, it automatically takes #Averages 8  value. 

What should ı cannect this probe sir ?

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 46
(1,689 Views)
You aren't making any sense to me. You are getting s timeout with the default of 10 seconds. Changing it is trivial and is something you should know when you manually configure the scope for a higher number of averages.

Find a fellow student that can give you a brief tutorial on scopes. I would think a freshman in an electronics major would do it for a six pack.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 46
(1,679 Views)

Sir ı just wonder what should ı connect "Avarage  Count " ?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 46
(1,675 Views)

Also attachment vi is not working ? I increased timeout max value.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 46
(1,669 Views)

When ı try manually in attacment vi also ı made timeout max , scope not accept my value. For example  when ı try # Averages 256, scope not accept 256 averages, it is accept 8 averages. Smiley Sad

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 46
(1,670 Views)

Forget about your code for a little bit.  Can you manually (pressing the buttons that are physically part of the scope) set up the scope and get the waveform you expect?  If you can't do this manually, you are just spinning your wheels with the code.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
Message 18 of 46
(1,656 Views)
I'm giving up suggesting the same thing. Doesn't seem to pay attention.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 46
(1,646 Views)

I tried manually several time. Sir time out max value is 2^32 . Also ı use max Avareges #32.  I think ı should use for loop because ı should expand  time out max value.

What do you think about that ?

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 46
(1,644 Views)