From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aufruf des FPGA Konfiguration von Matlab/Simulink

Hallo ,
ich versuche gerade ein HIL zu testen mit NI Hardware PXI und FPGA , weiss jemand ob es möglich auf die Konfiguration des PXI  mittel  Matlab/Simulink zugreifen , so zu sagen ob ich kann die Funktionalität des  FPGA oder CAN Karte als blockset in  Simulink/Matlab  statt in  Labview aufrufen. Mein Arbeitsgeber will gerne, dass die ganze Fonktionalitäten als blockset wie zum beispiel unter dspace in Simulink/Matlab  aufrufen kann.
Ich bedanke mich sehr für die Information
befaiz
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(5,613 Views)
Hi
Maybe in english it's better...

Kind Regards
I love the smell of napalm in the morning
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(5,614 Views)
Hallo befaiz,
(da ich nicht gut auf deutsch schreiben kann 😉 ) werde ich hier auf englisch schreiben

if I have your problem, I will go as follow,
1st- I will do most of the job using labview and make most of the functions in a VI then create from this VI a dll file so you can access this functions you created using Labview by calling the dll file in Matlab.
 I hope i could help
"lass mich bitte wissen ob es funktioniert"
Grüße, Amro
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(5,610 Views)
Hello,
I tries to test a HIL with NI hardware PXI and FPGA, knows someone whether it possible the configuration of the PXI means Matlab/Simulink accesses, I wants the functionality of the FPGA or CAN Card as block set in Simulink/Matlab instead of in Labview to call. My boss wants  that the whole Fonktionalitäten can to be called as block set as for example under dspace in Simulink/Matlab.
 thank you  for the information.

Befaiz
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(5,586 Views)

Hi,

thanks for your answer, please can to me more details to it say.

danke

befaiz

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(5,580 Views)
Hallo
we have question about Konfiruration of FPGA from Simulink/Matlab , and now I return again on my request concerning SIT and Simulink. The new requirement is, it possible to write the values of configuration for SIT of the Connection manager from Simulink ?. If not, would be the second variant ,whether it possible  to start Labview the program and SIT connection managers from Simulink/Matlab.

I thank you much for your support .

Befaiz

Powertrain Mechatronik Application/
simulation/test MS-T2
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(5,341 Views)
Hallo
we have question about Konfiruration of FPGA from Simulink/Labview , and now I return again on my request concerning SIT and Simulink. The new requirement is, it possible to write the values of configuration for SIT of the Connection manager from Simulink ?. If not, would be the second variant ,whether it possible  to start Labview the program and SIT connection managers from Simulink/Matlab. I thank you much for your support .

Befaiz

Powertrain Mechatronik Application/
simulation/test MS-T2
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(5,340 Views)

Hello

First  thanks for your answer and your interest, I try to explain what i want to realize. I have a Model in Simulink, I can this Model connect in LabVIEW with simulation interface toolkit,  and with SIT Connection manager the hardware I/O as Model I/O  configure.  
I would like to make the I/O interfaces of a FPGA 7813R PXI system from Simulink accessible. Similarly as with dSPACE RTI block, I can access the I/O from Simulink means over S Function Block. for example Analog Input.
Also I want to define the I/O of the Model as FPGA I/O  in Simulink and then can I build the ModelDLL  in Matlab and in SIT download. finally run  the Model-simulation on RT Target.
I think, I need access to the visa server. I am on the search for this concept.
Perhaps you or someone can support me.
My Regards and thanks
HooSSa
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(5,209 Views)

Hello

First  thanks for your answer and your interest, I try to explain what i want to realize. I have a Model in Simulink, I can this Model connect in LabVIEW with simulation interface toolkit,  and with SIT Connection manager the hardware I/O as Model I/O  configure.  
I would like to make the I/O interfaces of a FPGA 7813R PXI system from Simulink accessible. Similarly as with dSPACE RTI block, I can access the I/O from Simulink means over S Function Block. for example Analog Input.
Also I want to define the I/O of the Model as FPGA I/O  in Simulink and then can I build the ModelDLL  in Matlab and in SIT download. finally run  the Model-simulation on RT Target.
I think, we need access to the visa server. I am on the search for this concept.
Perhaps you or someone can support me.
My Regards and thanks
HooSSa
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(5,208 Views)