LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Array to Table

I'm using the Generate Report from Template ( Word) in the Report Generation Tool Kit.  The data that the report displays is in a "Table" control of the template vi.  My tests runs and displays 900 booleans of T/F.  How do you populate the table in ANY vi.  My first colum of the table in Generate Report from...is labels, the second is the pass or failed the third is high limit etc.  ALL the examples on the web show how to write to a row not to a column.  How do I make sure the label in  row 0 col 0 stays with its correct data in row 0 col1 and row 0 col 2 ??  Am I going to have to loop 900 times ??  In other words I have a one dim array of 900 T/F, a one dim array of 900 labels, a one dim array of 900 high limits etc.  How do you take these 3 arrays and make a table out of them ??

Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,514 Views)
Thanks anyway. I think I figured it out on my own.  I'll use a Replace Array Subset and expand it to the number of columns I want to populate.  I'll then have a For Next Loop within another For Next Loop.  One loop is for the # of col ( inner loop) and the other is for the data to populate each of the cells in that col.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,507 Views)
Is this not simpler??
Message 3 of 4
(2,504 Views)
Very much so !!!

Thanks, I'll use that one.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,501 Views)