LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Array To Spreadsheet String

I want to convert array to string and If in some array have a space like capture2  I want to keep a space in string. 
ex.
array  Q      to string  "QQ S"
          Q

S

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,123 Views)

Does it have space " " or is it empty string? If it is empty, you have to loop through array, search for empty character, replace with space, then convert array.

You do not need array to spreadsheet string, just use concatenate strings, it will merge all array elements into one string. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,092 Views)

It have a space " " 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,088 Views)

Then I do not understand, where does space disappear - does not for me. Check if simple "Concatenate strings" works for you.

Also spreadsheet string to array adds extra new line characters (\r\n), that, after replacing all line feed you have used (\n) leaves carriage return symbol in the end (\r). Change display format of the string to "\ codes" to see whitespace characters.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,076 Views)

Try to attach the Code Snippet/Vi along with the data....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,030 Views)