LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aquire two analog inputs & How to put in array

Hi

Thanks

I don't know how to use spreadsheet , Can you please give me a Example .

Regards

nitin

0 Kudos
Message 21 of 41
(1,129 Views)

Hi Nitin,

open the help for WriteToSpreadsheetFile, and read it.

Once you are through you will find a button "open example" at the bottom of the help window…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 22 of 41
(1,124 Views)

Hi Gerd

I tried But nothing is coming in Spreadsheet . Infact .Xls file  is geeting damaged also .

please have a look at attahced VI snapshot .

regards

nitin

0 Kudos
Message 23 of 41
(1,114 Views)

Hi Nitin,

there has to be atleast one value in the spreadsheet file…

- Do you know the difference between spreadsheet files and XLS files? LabVIEW writes simple text files containing CSV data. Please keep this in mind!

- When you want to save more than just the value of the last iteration before stopping your loop you might think about putting the save operation into the loop…

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 24 of 41
(1,111 Views)

Thanks Gerd

I will Ping you Once again .

You are a nice  person .

Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 25 of 41
(1,102 Views)

Hello Gerd

Sorry to disturb you again ?

I have a querry & its regarding Vi snapshot i shared previousley .

You give me a logic for the counter  , is there any block or some function that will do the  task mentioned  in Green  " counter is countinousely counting for the first analog signal  but whenever the slow analog input change from low to high  counter value is captured .How can i capture caounter value when  condition is satisfied ".

Thanks & Regards

Nitin

0 Kudos
Message 26 of 41
(1,079 Views)

Hi Nitin,

using light green on light grey backgroudn is kind of hard to read. Use a different color next time… 😉

whenever the slow analog input change from low to high  counter value is captured .How can i capture caounter value when  condition is satisfied 

You need to use the second AI as condition for your counter. Detect rising edges on this signal and whenever you have found one you read the current value of the counter.

It's a simple IF-THEN condition, quite easy to implement with a case structure…

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 27 of 41
(1,074 Views)

Hi Gerd

I tried , Please have a look at the Vi  only the final value is written in file instead of the value at trigger point . .

Is it possible to  send these values to excel instead of notepad ?

Thanks & regards

Nitin

0 Kudos
Message 28 of 41
(1,064 Views)

Hi Nitin,

only the final value is written in file instead of the value at trigger point

You need to program this! Write data to your file when the "trigger point" is reached!

Is it possible to  send these values to excel instead of notepad ?

You already write a spreadsheet file so you can easily load the data with Excel. I don't see any call for notepad in your picture…

Why do you count both signals? You said you want to use one signal as a gate for the other one!?

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 29 of 41
(1,054 Views)

Hi Gerd

I want to count other signal pulse also , so that's why i used two sepertae counters .

Anyways but i am still confused how to write into file when trigger point is reached for this i created the case structure also . It is visible in VI .

For Notepad call , I am doing it in front panel . and i tried to open it in excel . Its working ...

Main concern is the single  counter value is printed ten times .... How to make it one time .

0 Kudos
Message 30 of 41
(1,050 Views)