From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application builder invoke node

Salve a tutti,

Ho un problema con la creazione del file eseguibile con un VI.

Quando provo a lanciare il BUILD APPLICATION del VI dal menu "Tools" di LabVIEW 7.0 mi appare un messaggio di errore che vi allego. Sembra far riferimento all’Invoke node utilizzato nel codice del VI. Lo stesso messaggio si ripropone anche se provo a eliminare l’Invoke node dal codice del VI.

Come posso risolvere il problema?

Una seconda domanda riguarda il disegno di una mappa utilizzando il Polar Plot.

Come sorgente dei dati ho una matrice a 3 dimensioni dalla quale estrarre ampiezza e fase. Il problema di questa matrice la sotto matrice “righe – colonne” non contiene lo stesso numero di dati.

Può capitare che il primo “blocco della matrice” ha 3 righe di dati mentre il secondo “blocco” ne contiene solo 1. Quindi per poter disegnare la mappa devo estrarre tutti dati utili all’interno di un ciclo WHILE che mi serve a leggere tutta la matrice e utilizzando “CASE STRUCTURE” per poter selezionare le righe che contengono i dati. Questo comporta l’utilizzo del INVOKE NODE per poter salvare la mappa finale direttamente dal Front Panel del VI.

Sapete come gestire il problema?

Grazie dell’aiuto.

Francesco

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,488 Views)

Hi Francesco,

your problem with Application Builder (AB) is possible to solve. Try to Mass Compile the main vi of your application because probably it uses a old subVI that is not recognized from AB. To execute this operation you have 2 ways to do:

- click simultaneously CTRL, SHIFT and Run button on the main VI

- go in Tools>>Advanced>>Mass Compile and select your main VI

After Mass Compiling try again to create the exe with AB, the problem should be solved.

For the second question I don't understand what you need, can you send me an example to explain the problem?

Ciao

MarcoC

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,474 Views)

Thank you for your reply: first problem is now solved (mass compile).

About the second problem: I attach the vi, please note you can not run it because some specific dll are required. Anyway it shows the problem: if I run the vi to draw the mappa and while the drawing is going on I reduce vi to icon, it seems that a part of the drawing is not performed. To avoid this I had to add one reference (as you see in the code) to mappa. Is this correct?

Thank you.

Regards,

Pier

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,465 Views)

I can't view the code of your subVIs, but it's not important, because I can tell you that, without "Reference"and using external dll, the program loses the "connection" with the picture (mappa) when you minimize the Front Panel window. The picture Reference forces the temporary rescue of the "connection" to the picture and it solves your problem.

Regards

MarcoC

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,437 Views)