LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Builder does not generate installetion files

Hello:

I am using LabView 8.5.1 Profesional my activation is shows active (full green square)untill two weeks ago I was able to generate installetion files. I just got done with a new program, I created the *.exe with not problem but when I select to create the Installetion files the screen comes up with the progress bar all ready green (all the way) and the done button active but there are not installetion files or folder created.

I have even try to do it with previous programs that I had allready done in the pass (this are files that were created and work with no problems).

Also if I try built all the samething happens it only builds the exe files. The screen shows creating 1 of 2 it builts the exe but the installetion files not and the screen still show creating 1 of 2.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,071 Views)

Can you post screenshots of the installer properties destination directory and the dialog you're seeing? I'm not sure if I'm fully grasping the error you're seeing. Also, could you include a screenshot of the source files category for your installer?

Verne D. // Software R&D // National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,046 Views)

HI:

Thanks for responding but I fix the problem right before lunch. I re-install LabView and it took care of the problem. I did not take any pictures or screens shots. Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,043 Views)