From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Announcing ... the LabVIEW 2014 Platform Beta Program

@Vladiator wrote:

Well, any word on WHEN the special forum is going to be setup?

The forum page is already set up.  There are times when our IT group can't match up an email address to an alias and thus can't assign access.  If you still do not have access, email me at labview.beta@ ni.com with the email address you used to sign up for the beta and your ni.com forum alias name.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(1,978 Views)

He has posted over there, so I think it is solved.

The issue seems to be that the link from ni.com/beta only points to the top level (all NI Discussion Forums) and you have to scroll down a bit to see the beta board tucked inside the Special Interests section.  That is why I float it once and so far it seems to keep popping back up.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(1,971 Views)

Darin is correct - the link on the Beta program does not work. I found the private forum and posted there.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(1,963 Views)

@Vladiator wrote:

Darin is correct - the link on the Beta program does not work. I found the private forum and posted there.

Thanks.

Darin is correct.  The link works, you just have to scroll down.  Sorry for the inconvenience but I don't have any control over that part.

Thanks,

Lisa

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(1,952 Views)

@LisaEly wrote:

@Vladiator wrote:

Thanks.

Darin is correct.  The link works, you just have to scroll down.  Sorry for the inconvenience but I don't have any control over that part.

Thanks,

Lisa

As a suggestion: Why noy putting a direct link to the Beta page so the user would not scroll down and just go to the forum directly? Something like this:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW-Beta-Private/bd-p/beta13

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(1,825 Views)
Why post here over and over again? Keep beta related questions to the beta board.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(1,813 Views)