LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analogue output Sync Digital Pulse

Hello Attached is a VI that has one analogue out in a form of a user inputed equation, which is made up of two frequencies. A second waveform if generated but not outputed (WV2). It is used as reference signal to generate TTL pulses at every zero crossing on a digital line. With Help of an ni engineer I manged to get a pulse at every zero crossing for a one Hertz wave, but do not get any pulses at higher frequencies to show on the scope even though the boolean indicated a digital output. I am sure that to find the zero crossing I need to use a shift register, but I am not sure how to incorporate it in the VI as apposed to using array max and min. I need the timing to be accurate so that the delay between the zero crossing and the TTL output is the minimum possilbe. Also I would like for the digital line to go to zero after my application is done as it stays at five. Furthermore is ther anyway I can change the pulse width or duration.

Thank you
Ala

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,592 Views)
sorry attached
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,591 Views)
Hello Alloush,

I notice this post is a continuation from another, and you've also created new threads concerning this and very similar issues within the LabVIEW board. Firstly it would be more beneficial to yourself to keep posting on the same thread about these issues and secondly you may have more luck posting on the Multifunction DAQ board.

I'm taking a look at your code and will post back when I can provide an answer to your question.

Cheers

Tom | NIUK
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,577 Views)
Hi Tom,

I managed to solve my problem using express vi's and it wokrs the code is attached in on of the other posts as you mentioned. I would attach it again but its not on this computer. Thank you for your help.

Alloush
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,571 Views)

Hi,

Attached is how I would do this. Can you make sure you post on all of the forums you have created regarding this linking to the forum with your solution on.

Cheers

Tom | NIUK

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,568 Views)
Hi Tom.

Thank you for your help and everybody else, attached is my solution. that works

Ala
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,560 Views)

HI Tom,

I have labview 8.0, would you mind saving it in that format and posting it again.

Cheers

Ala

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,557 Views)