LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Analog output ramp with USB 1208FS (Ulx Library)

Hi all,

I need to do an analog output ramp using my USB 1208FS and the Ulx User Library.  I found the VI for "Voltage Ramp Generation-Finite" and I have tried, and failed, to convert it to similar use with my Ulx Library VIs. (posted)   

For 1, it should be allowing me to go from 0V to 5V and it is telling me that my min and max are 0.1 and 4.1 respectively.  Secondly, when input a ramp duration of 10 s with 0.1 s scale, the program completes within 1 second, so I don't believe it is working correctly.

Has anyone written a similar VI with the ULx library, or can someone with more experience point me in the correct direct (i.e. do I need a loop somewhere?) ? 

Help is GREATLY appreciated!.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,550 Views)

Hi MAP,

Have you tried posting to the Measurement Computing Forum?  I suspect you may get more responses since it has to do with specific 3rd party hardware.  I took a look at your VI but I would need to download the ULx Library to have a clue.

Also, just from a preliminary search, you should take a look at their help documentation which you can find here.

Regards,

Pat

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,452 Views)