From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An array in tab

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello. I have an array of cluster and its include 20 elements inside. I want in a tab (page-1,page-2) show first 10 elements in page-1 and last 10 elements in page-2 on front panel.

How can i do this.

My array of cluster is in attachment.

Thank You.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 18
(3,403 Views)

Is there any specific reason why you want to do this? If you want to display in 2 different tabs then you have to use 2 different controls. It would be better if you can explain what you are looking for.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 18
(3,401 Views)

I have 2 different array of clusters but i need to compound its. Because i am using event and mouse controls.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 18
(3,394 Views)

Still I am unable to understand when you mean compound it. You mean you want to show one of them at a time and that is the reason you are trying to put that in a tab control? 

BTW why are using 2 event structures? For any reason you don't need to have 2, check the standard design patterns and try to fit in your problem in one of them.

-----

The best solution is the one you find it by yourself
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 18
(3,388 Views)

Instead of asking this question, why don't you tell us what the applicaton is expected to do? If we know what the actual goal is rather than your current implementation, we can help offer ideas to handle this task.  From what little you've shared, this looks like a poor implementation.  Two Event Structures is almost always a bad idea.  The general idea sounds confusing.  What are you gaining by using this architecture that you need versus something more practical?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 18
(3,359 Views)

@natasftw wrote:

Two Event Structures is almost always a bad idea. 

So that i need use one event structure with my 2 arrays. But i dont know how can i do that.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 18
(3,317 Views)

Hi keremgeliz,

We don't understand what your problem is... You need to be more specific.

I don't know if you attempt to do this but check out a solution attached.

Tip : Change your cluster type def...

BR,

Vincent

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 18
(3,308 Views)

Hello Vincent

My problem is this:

I want use one event structure for my 2 arrays. You can see my event functions from my attachment. This part is so important for me. I have to keep it. But i cant add other array this event with functions.

My LV version is 12 I cant open your vi.

Best Regards

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 18
(3,290 Views)

Hi,

Somewhere we don't care that you have to deal with 1,2, n array. Explain with words what do you want to do.

What are your inputs/outputs ?

What are events excepted ?

What are these array supposed to do ? Read/Write

What do you want to do with these 2 array ?

VI 2012 version attached

BR,

Vincent

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 18
(3,282 Views)

Now my project is in attachment. How can i use 2 arrays in one event-structure. Open Run.vi u will see my project details all input and outputs.

Thak you for your interest.

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 18
(3,269 Views)