LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agilent E7403A - Error 1074135024

Hi guys,

I am trying to configure the start/stop frequency on the Agilent E7403A EMC Analyzer. I encountered this Error code: 1074135024 when i try to run the program. Anybody know how to fix this error? Many thanks.

I am using NI IVI compliance package 15, Labview version 8.2.pic.JPG

The error i am getting is as shown below.

Capture.JPG

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,605 Views)

@FIONACHEN wrote:

Hi guys,

I am trying to configure the start/stop frequency on the Agilent E7403A EMC Analyzer. I encountered this Error code: 1074135024 when i try to run the program. Anybody know how to fix this error? Many thanks.

I am using NI IVI compliance package 15, Labview version 8.2.pic.JPG

The error i am getting is as shown below.

Capture.JPG

Find that VI.  Figure out which parameter you entered is incorrect.  I can't tell what the values are in those little rectangular terminals.  Can you?  Maybe you should post the VI instead of a grainy picture.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,576 Views)

Hi,

This is my VI. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,571 Views)

Hi Fionachen,

Anybody know how to fix this error?

While reading the manual and checking your parameters you should also remove those local variables and replace them by wires! (What's their purpose anyway?)

For cleaning up the BD you could remove the sequence frames and set the constants to SI format…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,566 Views)