From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agilent E4440A display line and screen capture problem.

Have you tried the command page 78 of manual i linked you first ?

MODSAVT ? which saves a trace in module memory.

BR,
Vincent

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 26
(1,585 Views)

You can try  the HCOPY command. The other possibility is to use the MMEM commands to save the screen capture locally, copy the file and delete the local copy after. See the attached command reference document.

Ben64

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 26
(1,571 Views)

Hi friend r u back=. =

I got totally confused...

I am trying to du a HCOPY command anyway.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 26
(1,555 Views)

After placing a VISA read after VISA out, still got a timeout error..

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 26
(1,544 Views)

I try to do a screen capture using intuilink, it gives me screenshots while the program isn't running, but fails to give me screenshots while the program is running, I think it is more or less like the labVIEW situation, the GPIB is giving out commands and meanwhile recieving data, is it this that causes the timeout error?

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 26
(1,539 Views)
No, you can't really run two separate GPIB programs at the same time.

Since you have not provided the exact command you are sending or your code, it's impossible to say what is wrong with your code.
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 26
(1,526 Views)

Hello Dennis,

The attached is my program, I am quite new to labview, my aim is to control the analyzer to measure amplitude at different frequencies and then save the screenshots on my pc.

Without the save screen part, which is a bit different from what I did yesterday, it is working alright.

But after adding the save screen command, it stops working.

+. + Knight please save me.

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 26
(1,522 Views)

The error happens at the first VISA read, it gives a time-out error.

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 26
(1,516 Views)
I'm posting by phone. Can you attach an image? No promises since I don't even have the manual for the instrument.
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 26
(1,501 Views)

Thx again man, you can just help me check the structure. I am not quite familiar with the structure so it may cause error.1.png2.png3.png

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 26
(1,495 Views)