From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Agilent 53230A exporting readings to computer

Unfortunately upgrading isn't up to me :( Thanks for the input, I'll try to see if I can work it out!
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(605 Views)
And you don't want to try a down converted driver?
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(599 Views)
If you have the down converted drivers I'll definitely appreciate them, but since I've already done my coding and my deadline approaching I think I'd be better served making sure my current VI is working 🙂
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(582 Views)

Just post a message here with a link to the original drivers. Someone will do the conversion for you.

CLA CTAChampionI'm attending the GLA Summit!
Subscribe to the Test Automation user group: UK Test Automation Group
Message 14 of 16
(579 Views)

Okay cool, thanks! Do you know which drivers I should use for variables like threshold levels, impedance/coupling, holdoff time and slope start positions? Can't seem to find any that pertains to these variables and I can't open any of them to check.

I've attached my code below. It still isn't working (error -1073807339) and I'm honestly at my wits' end with this. Should I create a new thread for this? Thanks again for the help!

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(562 Views)

Forgot to attach the second code for time interval measurement

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(552 Views)