cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adlink USB 2405 in IEPE mode

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi All,

I am Using Adlink USB 2405 card to aquire IEPE sensor data. I am able to acquire data properly with U-test software which is provided by the Adlink. They have privided LabVIEW drivers also but when I use that code to acquire data in IEPE mode signal is being saturated to 30. irrespective of signal in IEPE mode I am able to read only 30.

If any one come across this kind of issue, Please help me in resolving it.

Dev

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,303 Views)

helo,

I have a USB 2405 module as well but I cant install the module drivers in  my windows-PC Tablet (Thinkpad 8), running a windows 8.1pro full.

I've already updated the driver from adlinks site but the windows can't recognize the module as driven by the  adlink's drive.

Anyone has some clue about  how can I possible get things working ??

cheers,

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,144 Views)
As neither the device or the software are from NI, you should really be asking adlink.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,140 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author Dev1604

Know this answer came back 4 years later but will help if someone in the future came across with the same issue. In the library provided by Adlink Named DAQPilot has a PLT Set Channel Property.vi that has 2 arguments (property & value). It will work once you set the property as "IEPE" and the value set it to 107. (ON) or 106 (OFF). 

Hope this help someone in the future

Gerar Ballhausen D. 

Ballhausen Ingeniería México. 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,300 Views)