LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional installer issue

I am trying to create an installer in labview. I am including additional installer file. Irrespective of selecting or deselecting some specific additional installer, I am getting following issue. it seems like, those four files are required because though I have deselected NI Measurement and Automation explorer 5.6, it is still searching for it. So Should I try to find the package "National Instrument Device Drivers -February 2014"?. If yes, then is the below link is the one which is providing that distribution source?

http://www.ni.com/download/ni-device-drivers-2014.02/4634/en/

Please let me know ASAP.

Thanks.

additional installer.png

Pressing Ok is proceeding to find the installer files, which are not in the computer.

searching_installer.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,392 Views)

NI Max is usually an additional install with most of the NI drivers.  In this case, it is likely the PXI is the main driver.

The first time you try to build something into an installer, LabVIEW will make copies of the installers onto your machine.  There is a checkbox at the bottom of the page to turn that off.

But, yes, you should go find those disks.  When you build the installer, it will ask for them.  You put in the disk it asks for, it copies them.  Then you never need to see that again for those installers.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,358 Views)

But I do not have any cd/disk for those drivers. I shared a link. Please let me know if that is the file/distribution list it is looking for.

Thanks,

Akhtar

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,343 Views)

It is asking for the Drivers Disk as well as Developer Suit Disk 1.

You had to have something to install LabVIEW in the first place.  Find those.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,332 Views)