From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding time stamp with every element of a 1D array

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi

I want to add a real time stamp with every element of a 1d array before writing to a spread sheet. 

kindly guide me how to do this.

Best Regards,

RASHID

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,783 Views)
Solution
Accepted by Rashid931

Hi Rashid,

Where is this Array coming from? Is it measurement data from a NI DAQ Device?

If so you could simply change the datatype to Waveform, where a timestamp is included.

On the other hand you could also create a waveform out of your 1D array using build wavefrom, like here:

21015i15C15D6FE4F1905C

Christian

Message 2 of 4
(5,773 Views)

@Christian_M wrote:

Hi Rashid,

Where is this Array coming from? Is it measurement data from a NI DAQ Device?

If so you could simply change the datatype to Waveform, where a timestamp is included.

On the other hand you could also create a waveform out of your 1D array using build wavefrom, like here:

21015i15C15D6FE4F1905C

Christian

And you can use Export Waveforms to Spreadsheet File.vi to easily write the data to file.

Richard

Message 3 of 4
(5,759 Views)

You previously asked about doing a adding a timestamp for a 2D array, and about doing array comparison with a threshold. How many different threads are you going to start on the same question? Keep the discussion in ONE place so everone knows what's being asked, the objective, and the suggestions already proposed.

Message 4 of 4
(5,741 Views)