LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add event error

When I put the event structure and after it, I press on add event case appears a blank window like the next image:

labview.png

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(3,279 Views)

I believe this happens when you have a relatively low resolution. Try bumping it up if you can.

I believe the minimum officialy supported resolution is 1024x768.

(3,246 Views)

I changed the resolution, but still the same window, I think that is another thing like my windows 7 or something similar, cause there don't appear anything, there should be a list with the events 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(3,235 Views)
What resolution are you using? Has it ever worked on this machine? What version of LV?

It might be time to reinstall LV...

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(3,218 Views)

My resolution is 1024 x 600, is my first time that I use the events structure and my labview is the 2013 32 bits version, maybe I need to reinstall again it

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(3,202 Views)

1024x600 is less than 1024x768.

It would be easier to first try fixing the resolution before trying to reinstall.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(3,198 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(3,167 Views)

Hola!!

Si ocurre lo mismo cuando duplicas el caso y seleccionas Edit Event Case, entonces te recomendaría intentese presionar El boton de Windows y la flecha hacia arriba o hacia la izquierda. Eso alguna vez me funcionó, pero en mi caso, no se veía absolutamente nada. 

De lo contrario, te recomendaría reparar LabVIEW... por cierto,.. ¿que verisón usass?

Saludos

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(3,149 Views)