From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adaptive filtering by using a lowpass filter for the error signal

Hello,

I am trying to prefilter an error message via a lowpass filter which is then fed in to a Adaptive Filter which should cancel out the error signal. 

The issue I have at the moment is that the filtered signal from the lowpass filter is not being filtering out by the Adaptive Filter.

The 20s Noise signal is ought to be filtered by the lowpass filter. It is White noise which is sampled at 44100 Hz and has a noise amplitude of 0.5.

Meanwhile the sine signal has a sampling fq of 44100, a frequency of 1kHz and an amplitude of 0.5.

The program works if I remove the FIR Filter but I want to prefilter the noise signal. I also tried using an IIR Filter but that was also unsuccessful. 

I would be grateful for any input on my situation. 
Thanks

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,433 Views)

Hi,

it is a very specific question and your issue is not answered for a while. So do you have any further information. What have you done in the meanwhile?

best regards

Richard

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,337 Views)