LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ActiveX Control for Hyperterminal

I want to bring complete functionality of Hyperterminal in my Labview application using ActiveX container, but unfortunately Hyperterminal do not offer any OCX for this. Can any body tell my any such type of ocx or any other application (similar to hyperterminal) which offer its ocx for use in other development environment.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,727 Views)
I have downloaded and installed HYPERACCESS but it doesnot provide any AciveX interface, as neither I'm able to see an AcitveX Object associated with HYPERACCESS in ActiveX objects list of ActiveX container nor found any ocx file in its installation folder or system32 folder. So can I bring the functionality of HyperAccess in my Labview Application using ActiveX control.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,705 Views)

Here is a link where Dennis says he had to make a .dll file. Maybe he could post an example.

http://forums.ni.com/ni/board/message?board.id=170&message.id=132144&requireLogin=False

I did find a way to access the hawin32 activex stuff using automation open under All Functions, Communication,  Activex from the block diagram. Right click on the automation open and select activex class. But it gives me an error when I try to run it.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(3,697 Views)

Hi,

I meet a error:-2147221164 when I open run it, as picture.

Boone

boone301@126.com

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(3,327 Views)
That is an ActiveX error code, and indicates the class is not registered. It has nothing to do with LabVIEW. Do you actually have HyperAccess installed? As unclebump noted, he was unable to access the ActiveX interface directly from LabVIEW, but that was with the old version.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(3,297 Views)