cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accuracy problems with programmable cursors in XY graph

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

I want to generate multiple cursors in my YX graph but the accuracy of cursors are very bad. Can someone help me.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,713 Views)

The cursors are as accurate as the data you feed to the graph.  The formatting of the data in the cursor legend is the same as the formatting on the graph axes and can be changed in the Properties dialog box or programmatically.  If you want to display the cursor data in a different format from the axis format, you can use the Cursor.Index property and Index Array to get the data point from the original data and then display it in a separate indicator.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,703 Views)

The problem is when I run the VI the X value of the cursor not correspond exactly to the value I want. I have to re-run several the VI to obtain the right value

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,697 Views)

The problem is when I run the VI the X value of the cursor not correspond exactly to the value I want. I have to re-run several the VI to obtain the right value

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,697 Views)

How are you setting the cursor?

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(2,692 Views)

I create 4 cursors as single-plot in cursor accuracy VI (right click and create cursor). And with the frequency cursor sub VI it supposed to configure them automatically. But maybe I'm wrong...

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,685 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author nki

I have never used that property.  Since the only thing that can change is the values in the 4 controls, write the values of those controls to the Cursor.Position X property directly rather than through the list. I think you need to set the Active Cursor property for each one first.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(2,678 Views)

Thank you very much It works -_-

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,650 Views)