From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Violation 0xC0000005 at EIP=0xB700001 when remote controlling (Labview 2011)

Hello again, Corné,

Did you get fresh news about the '?' icons?

Also about the second issue (much more serious), please have a look at this discussion thread: http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Debug-Application-why-do-the-VIs-on-the-remote-PC-not-open/m-p/21640...

Thanks for your help

Christophe

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(267 Views)

Hi Christophe,

I have contact my colleagues about the '?' icons problem, they don't have a solution at the moment. This may take a while but do not expect this on short term.

I can provide you the following workaround:

You can work around this issue by using the ini token

lazyLoadIcons=False

Are you in contact with my colleague Thierry C about the second issue?

Regards,

Corné Westeneng

Applications Engineer

NI-Netherlands

For your information:

In certain circumstances it may be necessary to modify your LabVIEW ini file, but where is it located?

Your LabVIEW INI file can be found in the directory that LabVIEW was installed. 
For installations which followed the default install path C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 20xx
Alternatively you can search for ini in the windows search tool and look for the file that is in the LabVIEW directory.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(256 Views)