LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Access Vector(CAN) API from Labview

We have a VN1611 here that works.

Make sure you have the latest version of the dll and driver installed.  You may need to update the enum/ring to include the item for it. I have an updated version of the library that includes the latest hardware. I will upload it when I get a chance.

Troy - CLD "If a hammer is the only tool you have, everything starts to look like a nail." ~ Maslow/Kaplan - Law of the instrument
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 16
(3,442 Views)

Thanks Troy! I would like to try this. Please uplaod it

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 16
(3,424 Views)

Have you got any solution for this as i am also getting similar error

Regards
Moushick kiren M
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(2,660 Views)

Are you using the library from this example code document?

https://forums.ni.com/t5/Example-Code/Vector-XL-Driver-LabVIEW-wrappers/ta-p/3524976?profile.languag...

It appears to have VN1611 as one of the options in the XL_HWTYPE.ctl ring.

Troy - CLD "If a hammer is the only tool you have, everything starts to look like a nail." ~ Maslow/Kaplan - Law of the instrument
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 16
(2,644 Views)

Hi
Excuse me if my question have a simple solution, but i think this library was made for a 32 bits format and my computer works with 64, I´m using LV 2020 and I hope don´t have any problem with the version,
I hope you can help me describing how to convert this library or where I could download the right library.

- David.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(2,609 Views)

It really depends on which version of LabVIEW you have installed.  All computers these days are 64 bit, but most of us are still using 32 bit LabVIEW.  So the existing wrapper library for the 32 bit dll should still be the correct one in that case.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 16
(2,600 Views)