LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Absolute timing error in Read/Write measurement VI

I still need an answer for this problem. Does anyone know how to help?

Best

Jesper

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(321 Views)

Hi Jesper

Sorry for the long delay, I haven't gotten any update on this issue on my e-mail. Sorry for that.

Could you try to call National Instruments Denmark on +45 45 76 26 00, and ask for me then we can have a look at this issue together and see what the problem is.

I can see odd things as well column 1 is different and some timestamps is very different. Like the other people replying to this thread, but no specific 3 sec delay. 

One thing I was thinking about was. Is this LVM file created in a previous version of LabVIEW than you are using now?

If so which version of LabVIEW was the LVM file created in and which version are you trying to open / modify / save it with?

Best Regards

Anders Rohde

Applications Engineer

National Instruments Denmark

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(294 Views)

Hi Anders

I´ve returnd to Denmark and I will call you tomorrow or another day in this week. I´ve seen the problem again in another programme, but now it is 8sec gain every time! (512Hz ECG)... Hope you can help... I came to think of if it could be because I run the 2011 32-bit version on a 64-bit computer?

Anyway talk to you later.

Best

Jesper

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(278 Views)

Hi Jesper.

I'm not in the office tomorrow and Wednessday since I'm teaching courses. 

But feel free to call in after, or call the same number and ask for Alex he knows about the case as well.

Best Regards

Anders Rohde

Applications Engineer

National Instruments Denmark

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(273 Views)