From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Above WebBrowser

I wanted to put an LED top of a WebBrowser, but I can not, there is always the WebBrowser above. How I can change it?

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(2,737 Views)

Alberto,

Are you using an Active X container? If so then Im pretty sure its not possible using the move to front/rear functionality. Why not just include the Boolean control on top of the contain, you can group things nicely using the decorations...

Regards

Andy

"To 'G' and not to 'C', this is not a question!"
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(2,730 Views)

Alberto,

Something like this maybe?

Web browse.PNG

Regards

Andy

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(2,729 Views)

Yes, it is exactly that, but in the box 'WebBrowser' where should the website appears, wants to put an LED, but I have the LED underneath and want him to stay above

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(2,708 Views)

Sorry to give you the bad news on this, but I dont think its possible! Just add the functionality of the LED or Boolean into your web browser and use NI's web services 😉

Regards

Andy

Message 5 of 8
(2,705 Views)

As I can do that?

Thank you very much!!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(2,703 Views)

Alberto

This link might help, its actually quite easy to do!

Regards

Andy

Message 7 of 8
(2,700 Views)

Thank you very much for your attention, but do not really understand too what I mean, I have the 'WebBrowser but I can not put anything on top and I want to put a LED, if I could explain how to do it or some form of it I would be really useful . Thank you very much

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(2,697 Views)