LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

About ActiveX MintController

Hi all,

I´m quite new in LabView 😞

Actually I´ve project with two Harmonic Drive servos, my part is to understand the code for a detailed documentation, the initial programmer left for a couple of years. Labview program runs fine, but nobody have a documentation.

It´s like the code of the thread creator, maybe a liiiiiiiittle bigger, nevertheles  I can´t find any reference wherefore each parameter like nnode, nport etc. stand for and what they are effect 😞

Maybe anybody can support or provide a link for an reference guide or similar of the servos.

Many thanks in advance!

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 15
(652 Views)

My best suggestion would be to find the original documentation for the programming commands for the drive. They are likely the same as the ActiveX commands, and would have the definitions for the port and node inputs as used in these VIs. It is also easier to get attention in the forums by posting to a new thread instead of resurrecting an older one.

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 15
(620 Views)
Hi, could anyone help me to determine what code is required to run a machine which uses mint workbench?
We have new design software and I need to have the format converted to run the machine but I am unsure what format is used, I understand it would be mint code but is the different formats? Or how can I work this out, I'm happy to pay someone to help me if they are interested.
Thanks
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 15
(560 Views)
Did you read the old thread that you resurrected? The last piece of advice was to: Start A New Thread.

Go and do likewise. The only reason you got this response is that its Christmas morning, I'm at hospice with my Mom (who is getting a breathing treatment right now) and am going through EVERYTHING to keep my mind off... things...

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 14 of 15
(542 Views)

@mikeporter wrote:
Did you read the old thread that you resurrected? The last piece of advice was to: Start A New Thread.

And answered at http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/Mint-workbench/m-p/3232904#M940342

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 15
(526 Views)