From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMTI output

Solved!
Go to solution

sorry Raven ,

that  is the image i wanted to send . when i am using the digital multimeter and measuring the voltage on the terminals fo SCB-68 it is different from what i acquired in labview

thanks

sweety 

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(936 Views)

Hey sweety,

Is your signal source grounded (connected to a wall outlet or some other ground) or is it floating (a battery for example). Depending on your signal source, you will need to select a particular input configuration (RSE, NRSE, or Differential). I've attached a screenshot of a table that shows how to connect these configurations and when to use each one. I got this from the M-Series User Manual which can be found here on page 4-12. Could you check this and see which configuration best applies to your application?

Lars

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(924 Views)

Hi ,

i configured it as differential but still the voltage looks different on the terminal and labview? can u please explain why ? 

thanks 

Sweety 

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(917 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author sa428

hi ,

after taking so much trouble the AMTI people say the output analog voltage of DSA is not great !!!

anyways  thanks to every one for trying to help me 

Sweety 

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(904 Views)