From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AC Coupling in NI9232

Solved!
Go to solution

Hello

How to do AC Coupling in the LabVIEW code for acquiring acceleration from an IEPE accelerometer using NI 9232 and NI CompactDAQ system?

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,730 Views)

HI,

A quick google search for 'LabVIEW AC Coupling' yields this KnowledgeBase article, which explains how to use property nodes to select AC coupling in LabVEW: http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/0B9BB4D7696CDA9F86256FA30063ECFC

Trevor B.
PSE
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,698 Views)

Trevor-B

Thank you so much for your reply. However, this leads me to another related question: The code I am attaching creates a channel for measuring pressure followed by a channel for measuring acceleration. If I put the property node for AC Coupling after the acceleration channel, is that gonna perform the coupling for the acceleration channel and skips the pressure channel. Actually I just want the coupling for the acceleration channel and to skip the pressure channel. another question: do I have to put the property node before or after the Timing VI. A shot of part of my code is attached.

regards

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,695 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author wisjaf12

HI,

You can use the Active Channels (If Subset) property to first specify which physical channels to use AC coupling with. As far as positioning, It does not matter if it is before or after the timing VI. 

DAQmx Active Chans.png

Trevor B.
PSE
National Instruments
Message 4 of 5
(2,689 Views)

Trevor-B

That was very helpful. Thanks alot. It deserved accepted as a solution and a Kudo

Regards

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,684 Views)