LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

8753ES - Saving Measurment Results to Computer

Thank you for your quick reply!

I wasn't sure the application was super relevant, which, it seems like it wasn't since I seem to be entirely on the wrong page.

Just to make sure I understand, the intd and savecsv are correct for saving to the floppy disk but for saving to the computer I need to:
1) use an output function
2) read the results
3) format it
4) save it to a file

Is that correct?

Do you have any idea which output function will give me the same data I'd get from the csv file on the floppy?

Thank you so much for responding to my post even though it's a little off topic,
Keira
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(738 Views)
That is the general approach. I don't have manual for the instrument to look up the correct command.
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(734 Views)

Hi Keira,

The commands I'm using are

FORM2;OUTPFORF;

With a little bit of manipulation, thiis gives you a 1D array of singles.  You'll need to also find your Start, Stop freqs and number of points to come up with something really meaningful.

Just a suggestion - your time (and money) would be better spent upgrading your network analyzers.  The new ones aren't that expensive and have an ethernet interface.  The engineers can remote into the NA from their desks.  The Keysight 5061B is about $27K and will run rings around the 8722.

Data collection vi for the 8753 attached.  Use as an example.

Doug

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(714 Views)

Hello,

I have a same question, lil difference is that: I am using VNA 8753E and I need to collect impedance for S11 and S22 parameters in Real and Imaginary part using a Lab View code in Time Domain.

I am using Antenna which works on Frequency 2.4Ghz.

Please help me out how to do the same.

Under is the lab view code I am using, of Agilent 8753 technology drivers.

I can measure the data in Time-Domain but cannot collect the real time data of the S11 and S22 parameters 

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(570 Views)