From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7029 illegal error code

Hi,

i am using Condor card -RS 422 protocol to receive data sent by my UUT. i am using labview 5.1 for this.

when i run All programs-> Condor CEI-LV-> LabVIEW Libraries-> VME-AIC Serial Library to receive the RS-422 data sent by my UUT, i am getting Pop up error as follow:

C:\Program Files\Condor Engineering\CEI-LV\bin\CEIAPI_LV.llb\AR_Loadslv:Illegal Error Code 7029.

Can anyone tell me why i am getting this kind of error? 

Thanks,

kalpana 

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,867 Views)

send some more information image of your code or  vi

also as i remember in RS 422 protocol you have to send comment by to by I means every time you can just send one character 

did you regard that ?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,844 Views)

Hi Calpana,

you really still use LabVIEW 5.1? On a (very) old PC?

when i run All programs-> Condor CEI-LV-> LabVIEW Libraries-> VME-AIC Serial Library to receive … Illegal Error Code 7029.

It seems you are executing a program supplied by this "Condor" company. You should read the manual for the software to check the error code. Or just call them and ask their support. (In case they still support this device with LabVIEW 5.1…)

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,833 Views)