LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

7 segment

Dear all,

Got Labview 7 and i try to display a number on a 7 segment display (like 458) im new to labview

and i already look for hours to find an example but did not find it.

The display should have 5 7segment display, can someone help me ?

Greetings

Drek1234

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 26
(4,453 Views)

drek1234 wrote:

i try to display a number on a 7 segment display (like 458) im new to labview

Have you found examples for doing a single 7 segment display?  Take those and expand them for any additional displays you need.  And if you tell me you couldn't find an example, then you did not look.  There are a ton of them here on the forums.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 26
(4,452 Views)

Right but all examples a for higher versions i think i tried them all, with  a good example i good do much

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 26
(4,448 Views)

They will likely be written in higher versions, but what you need has not changed since then.  You will just need to put forth the effort to write it yourself.  If you run into issues, post what you have so far and we can help guide you through it.

GCentral
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 26
(4,439 Views)

dont kill me if you see this 🙂 got an rs232 from a balance the weight on the display of the balance i wanna get

in labview on these 7 segment display's

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 26
(4,431 Views)

Do yourself a favor and make your 7 segment dispaly a cluster.  Then you can copy that cluster simply and write the entire cluster instead of the individual lines.  I'll make your life a lot simpler.

There are several subVIs missing, so I can't see what your number to 7 segment VI looks like, but at least you made a VI specifically for that.

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 26
(4,424 Views)

" your number to 7 segment VI " thats just the problem, i got the number but dont know how to convert it to 7 segemnet

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 26
(4,392 Views)

Search the forums for "7 segment" and you'll find some code that will help.  There was even a recent thread discussing this that will point you in the right direction.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 26
(4,367 Views)

I'll even help by providing a link: http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/7-segment-display/m-p/2842206#M830033

GCentral
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 26
(4,353 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 26
(4,352 Views)