LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

4 analog signal to read

Hai crossrulz,

Thanks for the quick example. But what I want to do was to give the user the freedom to control the 4 physical channel. Then the program would display the 4 signals from each channel signal in 4 seperate indicator where each signal enters the respective formula block. Here I got something I want to try out but I won't be able to do so until next Monday bcoz I don't have the hardware with me. Could u take a look at the code and comment if it would work or not? Perhaps you have another idea on how to do dis?

Regards,
Newbie92

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(674 Views)

Hi Newbie,

But I want to do was to give the user the freedom to control the 4 physical channel.

You still can do this while using just one DAQmx task for those 4 channels: apply different settings to each channel…

Then tthe program would display the 4 from each channel signal in 4 seperate indicator where each signal enters the respective formula block.

You still can do this while using just one DAQmx task for those 4 channels: use IndexArray on the result of DAQmxRead…

Edit:

- After looking at your edited image I recommend to stay away from ExpressVI functions. Use plain LabVIEW/G functions!

- You could apply scaling to each DAQmx channel so you would receive scaled values from DAQmxRead (for "simple" scaling functions)!

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 12 of 13
(666 Views)

hai GerdW,

Thanks for the advice. Does it looks something like this? I don't have the tools to ensure it would run properly with my cDAQ rite now though. Smiley Sad

Regards,
Newbie92

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(655 Views)