LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3d graph in subpanelled subvi changes position

Having some problems with 'newer' LabVIEW technology.  I have a subpaneled subVI in a tab control page. The subVI uses picture control and 3d surface graph for displaying regions of interest of images selected by drawing a rectangle over the image with the mouse. The first time the page is visited, everything works fine.  When the page is switched, I have code to stop the subVI.  When the page is switched back to the ROI tab page, the 3d surface graph within the subpaneled subVI has now moved its position.  Has anyone seen this before and why might it happen? All other controls stay in the same position.  It is tough to produce a code subset for this but attached shows picture of what is happening.

I am set to explore the 3d picture control toolkit as a result of my problems here.

Sincerely,

Don
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,315 Views)
Don,

So the image that used to be in the subpanel on a page on the tab control moves when you change tabs and change back?  Is that correct?  I haven't heard of anything like that before.  I wrote a small set of test code, but I wasn't able to get that behavior.  Have you tried to unload the VI before switching the VI?  To do this, copy the Insert VI node and then change the operation to Remove VI.  Does this help? 

Repost if you want more info!
Andy F.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,302 Views)
Yikes!  That worked.  Much obliged.  Didn't think there was any way around this one.

Much obliged!

Sincerely,

Don
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,292 Views)