From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

3D Curve Graph color and width

Hello,
I can't find, how to plot in the 3D Curve Graph lines of different colors. In my case each line means something, and I would like to have for example one green line of width 3  and one red of width 1 one a single Graph.  

I've spent already a lot of time experimenting with it and looking for right example.=(

I'm  new in Labview and would appreciate any help. 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,513 Views)

Hi Alisia,

with which function do you plot more curves into one graph?

maybe this could help you already:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/C6BFD9BD5F01108C86256F8100638B29

or maybe you find something here:

http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/371361J-01/lvconcepts/customizing_graphs_and_charts/

I think this should help you to change the color of your graphs 😉

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,474 Views)

Hi Alisia,

I already gave you examples on that very topic in the German LabVIEW forum  - so why do you create cross posts without noting that?

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,471 Views)

Hello msind,
Thank's a lot.
I think, you misunderstood me. I work with 3D Curve Graph and the lines are plotted with LinePlots.
Anyway, I'll read everything you sent me and if I still have the problem I will ask.

Hello GerdW    
As nobody has answered me here, I thought maybe on the german forum somebody would understand me and my problem better. I didn't thought, it would be a problem for you, sorry. I'm just searching for a right tip and thank you a lot for helping me!

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,441 Views)

it looks like gerdw solved your problem in the crosspost with his "3D plot line color map example.vi"

Isn't that exactlly what you want?

Message 5 of 5
(3,425 Views)