LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2 hours finished the webcam program

Your picture does not give enough information. What are the inputs to the dll?

0 Kudos
Message 61 of 84
(6,624 Views)

Hello everyone,

I amtrying to understand the whole process but I'm stuck in the end. The code that copies the content of the clipboard, which is in BMP, to convert it in usable image data. 

When I look in depth at the code I am completely lost between all those different Move Blocks and got number.

So could someone explain sequentially to me how the code works and why it is done like that?

Thanks in advance,

getDIB.png

0 Kudos
Message 62 of 84
(6,430 Views)

Hey guys,

I am working on a camera project and try to capture images with LabVIEW.

I created a program with the NI-ImAQdx driver using the evaluation sw of NI. It is working well but only for 35 days...

Now I was looking for some help and found the example of MCArthur . Thanks in advance for that but unfortunately I can not run the example.

I am using LabVIEW 2011 and the OS Win7. Anyone has an idea why it does not work properly (don't get an image, just a black screen...) ? All other applications are closed and the camera was installed correctly.

Thanks for your help.

Greets

0 Kudos
Message 63 of 84
(6,369 Views)
Hi Walter,
Please post your code which you have developed and we can see what help can be done.
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 64 of 84
(6,337 Views)

Here the code I found in the previous messages of the others.

Always after restarting the PC (WIN7) it works between 1 to 3 times. But then I just get a black image. the return values seem to be correct.

I am sure that the camera reference is not closed as it should be. Can U tell me how I can do that?

0 Kudos
Message 65 of 84
(6,320 Views)
Hi walter, i ran it for multiple times and i got all times proper images.
-Can you post screenshot of what you got?
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 66 of 84
(6,297 Views)

I do not get a lot, just a black image...

I attached you the screenshot of my FP and also the FP of the Init SubVI and the results of the dlls in the SubVI.

You said u ran it for multiple times. This means you could close the VI and restart it and it was working again?

Thanks for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 67 of 84
(6,278 Views)
-I ran it and pressed stop button every time and ran again it was working properly.
-I even closed the vi few times and ran it, no issues at all.
-Can you provide your webcam details, so that someone else might give solution for this problem.
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 68 of 84
(6,270 Views)

I tried with my integrated Webcam and with a USB 2.0 WebCam from Hama (00053950). Both with the same results.

What OS and which LabVIEW version do you have? I am working on a WIN7 computer with LabVIEW 2011.

0 Kudos
Message 69 of 84
(6,267 Views)
-Even i tried with integrated webcam and it is working fine for me.
-I have Windows 7 and LV12.
-May be problem was in lv11 and Vision Acquisition module(which version you have?)
-Please check any links provided in this might be useful
http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/A451D3CCBB740716862578FC004DB392
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 70 of 84
(6,260 Views)