LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1d array of boolean connect to boolean

@SO222 wrote:

Thanks for your reply. I am wondering the input square wave is contineously writing to the boolean array. So I cannot use AND/ OR to control the relay turns on/off.  Am I right?

This question makes no sense. Please rephrase it.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 17
(1,899 Views)

I am sorry I cannot open your attachment, coz the version I used is 8.6.  I did consider the Index array, but I do not know how to always pick out the latest value in the array.

And it that possible I can recognize the moment F turns to T, and the moment T turns to F in labview? Is that possible you can show me a picture for the block diagram please 

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 17
(1,894 Views)

What I mean is that the trigger signal is a dynamic signal, which is continuously wirting data to the boolean arrary. So the size of the array is changing.

I understand your advice that have two factors, and keep changing and comparing this two values, the moment can be found.

I know how to write this program in C or matlab, but I do not know how can I write in labview.

Is there any example that you recommend me to read? Thank you

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 17
(1,891 Views)

To learn more about LabVIEW, I suggest you try looking at some of these tutorials.

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 17
(1,871 Views)

Hi guys

I tried to connect my sqr wave to shift register but doesn't work I tried out with all conversions.

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 17
(1,737 Views)

@ajdabia2014 wrote:

Hi guys

I tried to connect my sqr wave to shift register but doesn't work I tried out with all conversions.

This seems like a totally different issue and therefore you should have started a new thread.

With that being said, it looks like you are trying to put a waveform data type into a shift register that holds a scaler (single value).  I can't see the VI generating the square wave since you didn't supply that.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 16 of 17
(1,731 Views)

tq for the information... 

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 17
(1,637 Views)