Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1935 error with Windows 8.1

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to install LabView 2015 MyRio Software Bundle, Student 

Whenever I try to install LabView, I get the following error:-

Untitled.png

I have tried to resolve it using  different tutorials on the internet but I havnet been able to do so. Moreover, one of the most common suggestions have been to turn off my firewall. I have tried that several times but to no avail. I have also cleaned all my temporary files and ran a complete disk clean up. None of these have helped me solve this error.

I am using  a dell laptop - specifically Dell Inspiron 3543 i5 with Windows 8.1, it is 64 bit.

It would be extremely kind if someone could guide me through this problem. Thank you.

Regards,

Deeksha Juneja

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,061 Views)

If you install the software from the individual installers on the media, can you install those?  Which is causing you issues?  Can you install a subset of the software successfully?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(3,018 Views)

Thank you for your response.

I am not sure what you mean by "individual installers on the media"?

I am only trying to install LabView English(base/full/professional), myRio Toolkit, Real-time module - All these are required softwares.

I am additionally trying to install VI package manager, FPGA Module, Vision Development Module, Vision Acquisition Module.

Within a minute of starting the 1st installation which is of LabView, I get this error. 

I am doing the installation through a CD.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(3,004 Views)

Hey Deeksha,

In looking up information on that error, I've found that in the past it can also be caused by your anti-virus being a bit overprotective. Could you try briefly turning off any anti virus or anti malware you have while you run the installation, and see if that resolves it?

In general, that error comes up when you do not have sufficient permissions for some part of the installation. I would also try right clicking the installer on the disc and selecting "run as administrator".

Hope one of those works for you!

Eden K
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,964 Views)

Hello,

Thank you so much for your reply. I have tried turning of the anti virus. I have McAfee (I completed turned of Firewall, anti spam, real time scanning and updates). I have also tried to run as an administrator. But these things have not helped me solve my problem and I am still getting the same error.

Please help me solve it.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,931 Views)

Hey Deeksha, 

It looks like this issue might arise due to issues with .NET on your computer. See this KB for a bit of information: Why do I get Error 1935 when attempting to install NI software?

I would also search for your error on the forums and go through some of the other threads to see if any of those solutions work for you- it seems to be a common error so thats a good place to find some solutions to try. It seems like in a lot of cases a fresh install or a repair of the OS helps the issue.

Eden K
Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,905 Views)