LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

0xC0000005 Access Violation

Hi all,

I realize there are quite a few threads with a similar Crash report and I believe I have read them all, but I hope someone can help me out here.

In this particulair program I customized some GUI stuff, mainly gauges and a couple of static bitmaps on the background. This means the 'backbone' runs on various other projects. Still for some reason it keeps crashing with a 0xC0000005 Access Violation. The Exception is at EIP 0x07E504A3. The program runs on a server computer to which 4 tablets (that run Windows 8.1) connect using an application reference. This setup proved very stable in various projects and hardly ever changes.

The problem is that the server pc (running Windows 7 pro, admin user) crashes about once every day with this report. My customer has swapped the PC for a brand new one, but it still crashes every day.

I have ran the application over here on a Windows 7 machine, with the same setup, but it seems to run just fine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Chris

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,150 Views)

continued here

(typically users should not respond in the threads marked as duplicate, but since the discussion continued in the other thread, let's keep this thread closed instead)

Message 2 of 2
(3,119 Views)