LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

求助:制作函数控件选板

各位大侠,我现在要制作一函数选板,类似LV自带的函数选板,功能和LV的函数选板一样,但上面的函数控件是我自己制作的(由两个功能小的函数制作成一个大的函数),该选板还要能添加更多自定义的函数控件。双击该控件时,要能显示该函数控件的内部程序框图。请问各位大侠,有什么好的思路吗?谢谢大家啦。

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,063 Views)
I agree completely.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Everything should be made as simple as possible but no simpler"
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,050 Views)

Lucither wrote:
I agree completely.

Can you provide an accurate English translation then? Google Translate seemed to think it had to do with election boards. ???

Google Translate:

You heroes, I now choose to create a function panel, similar to the LV function that comes with the election board, function and LV as a function of the election board, but the above function control is my own production (a function of two features produced small into a large function), the election board would also like to add more custom function control. Double-click the control, we should be able to show the internal procedures of the function control block diagram. Will you heroes, you have any good ideas? Thank you friends.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,036 Views)

Sorry for the confusion. I was being glib. All i can see is squares with the occasional LV. I dont even see it in a foreign language.

Havent any of the 'Heroes' got translation super-powers they could use. Heroes Unite! 🙂

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Everything should be made as simple as possible but no simpler"
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,034 Views)

Lucither wrote:

Sorry for the confusion. I was being glib. All i can see is squares with the occasional LV. I dont even see it in a foreign language.

Havent any of the 'Heroes' got translation super-powers they could use. Heroes Unite! 🙂

My translation super-powers are limited at Italian, and it's more of a Zan of the Wonder Twins super-power - i.e. pretty useless most of the time. Hmmmm... "Form of a puddle! Women in expensive shoes, look out!" . Smiley Very Happy

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,031 Views)
各位大侠,帮帮忙啊!在线等。
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,988 Views)

你好,可以参考Creating a Custom LabVIEW Palette步骤说明。

NISH AE

Emily

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7