LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

將電壓值顯示於波形圖(waveform chart)上(電壓值範圍從0~5v,每秒收十筆電壓值資料)

我已經成功的透過轉動可變電阻的方式,經過ADC(類比轉數位),將數位輸出(範圍從0~255)顯示於我電腦的終端機上。現在,我想將他顯示於我的LabVIEW 上,每秒鐘收十筆電壓值(電壓範圍從0~5v)的資料,x軸為時間,y軸為電壓值。我想要這樣子,而為什麼於我的waveform chart波形圖上都沒有辦法顯示此波形出來呢?(顯示的波形不是我要的)我懷疑是我的x軸和y軸的比例範圍設錯了?若知道,可以教我怎麼設嗎?謝謝您,要怎麼設x軸和y軸的座標,才能產生符合我想要得到的波形圖呢?因為,目前我所產生的波形圖都怪怪的,不是我要產生的波形圖。為什麼,會的人可以教我嗎?謝謝您。

隨信附上我的LabVIEW 7.1式程式

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(3,658 Views)
Hi chiupohsi

I've taken a look of your code, but I'm not quire sure what you wanted to ask. If I understand you correctly, there are 3 important fators in your questions:

1. RS-232 port: Your code seems to read data from RS-232, but you only initialize the port and
    then read data from it. The general flow of using RS-232 is initial -> write (commands) -> read (data) -> close it. I attached an example below (basic serial write and read vi).
    But if you really can read data from your RS-232 port, then it's fine.

2. You mentioned you displayed a digital output (0~255) at your terminal via an ADC and a adjustable resistance. Then your signal should be a Hi-Low digital siganl.
    However, you also mentioned its voltage  range is  from  0~5V.  Do you mean it's a digital signal with Low (0V) and High (5V) or it's an 0~5V analog signal? If it's
    a digital signal, after you convert to byte array, you can further convert it to a digital waveform and display it in a digital waveform graph

3. I guess your last question is how to display "time" as the x-scale of a waveform chart. I attached an example below using property node to fulfill your need.

BTW, it's an English discussion forum. If you type in Traditional Chinese, there will be few to reply your post. Try to post at Chinese Forum at the following linkSmiley Wink
http://ni.com/taiwan/forum

Vincent
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(3,642 Views)