LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS and LabVIEW for Education

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"BEEF" error in file writing!

Hello,

I am currently involved in indentification of a transfer function of a robot made by LEGO Mindstorm.In this activity i require a sensor values, first i tried to store the sensor values in an array as the output of the sensor is scalar and array accepts it only by utilizing "Insert Into array" function but NXT brick does not support this function and goives the compling error.

In the next attempt i tried to store the sensor values in the file using "NXT_easy write file.vi", when i simply used sensor readings or any other number to store in the file, it was executed but when i gave my robot a signal made by signal generator stored in an array using "Index Array " function, the file writing function returns the error" <BEEF> ",which is neither discussed in the mannual nor on the forum, and the program does not get executed.

Can anyone suggest that either how to store the sensor values in an array or how to ammend this file writing in the above discussed problem. 

Regards
Q.Ahmed   
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(6,034 Views)

i got the solution myself.......the array i was using was of big size thats why i was getting the error <BEEF> in file writing, when the array was reduced the program got executed.Smiley Very Happy 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(6,010 Views)