LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS and LabVIEW for Education

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

blimp project

Hello everyone, this year I as the project, Blimp.
we have 2 NXT (a receiver, transmitter) (there are 3 motors drones, and a servo hs-422, we use a motor of NXT transmitter we go call it Joystick to send information to another NXT in plug with it chassis of the blimp)
I need only program the NXT receiver
2 NXT communicate with each with bluetooth

i know the emetteur send degrée information

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(7,241 Views)

Hello,

I didn't understand, what is the question?

thanks

Paolo_P
Certified TestStand Architect
Certified LabVIEW Architect
National Instruments France

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(7,202 Views)

i have NXT project we need build A Blimp, we use 3 motor drone, and 1 servomotor (hs-422), 2 NXT (1 like Slave, 1 like Joystick) the NXT use bleutooth to commincate between, we need build programme to finish this but i dont know how use labview.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(7,200 Views)

:up:

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(7,073 Views)

but i dont know how use labview.

I'm getting a little bit older and I get confused easily.   Some times I need help to understand simple things.   Let me see if I understand this correctly.  First, you need to program your robot in LabView in order to do your project.  And secondly, you don't currently have any programming experience with LabView.

Wouldn't this be a perfect opportunity to learn LabView ?  

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(7,055 Views)

i use labview only for this year 😉 and i know how labview work but not with NXT, its dificulte to me to build the programme i need just alittel help

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(7,050 Views)

up

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(6,844 Views)

You can find more information on getting started with LabVIEW for LEGO® MINDSTORMS® on the k12lab website

Feel free to post specific questions about programming with LabVIEW on this forum.

Zach P.

Staff Software Engineer | LabVIEW R&D | National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(6,430 Views)