LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS and LabVIEW for Education

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Error Message: "LabVIEW 9.0f2 Development System has stopped working"

I was trying to install LabVIEW Education Edition, and I’m having an issue. The installation and activation seemed to go without a hitch, but upon trying to open the program afterwards, I got the following Windows error message: "LabVIEW 9.0f2 Development System has stopped working.  A problem cased the program to stop working correctly.  Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(6,759 Views)

Hi nnunalee

That is really strange behavior. Can you tell us more about your laptop and if their is a failure log. It should be found in the <My Documents>s\LabVIEW Data\lvfailurelog\. If so could you post that for me to take a look.

Joe Daily
National Instruments
Applications Engineer

may the G be with you ....
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(6,728 Views)

Thanks for the reply, Joe.  There is no new entry in the failure log since the installation of version 2009.  The only other piece of info that might be useful is that I have version 8.2 installed, and it works fine.  It was part of the Infinity Project software and was installed (and has been used extensively) in fall 2009.  So I have full use of the older version, but unfortunately it is not compatible with some of the things I'm currently trying to do.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(6,725 Views)

I have the same problem, any solution?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(6,408 Views)

Hello Gwattz,

Can you please post your failure log.

Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(6,399 Views)

Hi 

I do get the same error in the labview 2009 when I start executing my program. I have attached the failure log files found in my documents. can you pls say how to rectify it. Thank you.

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(6,312 Views)