LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS and LabVIEW for Education

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Read Battery Voltage

I don't see a NXT Toolkit library function (or a NXTSyscall Method) for reading battery voltage on the NXT.  I see that it can be done with a NXT Direct application, but I'd like to do this in a NXT Toolkit application. Is there a way?
Greg R.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(9,505 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
(9,500 Views)
Interesting, I'll try this out. Where can I find info on the iomap and the ui module?

Thanks much!
GR
Greg R.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(9,494 Views)
Is a way to do this on LabView?
code please
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
(8,993 Views)
Hi Isaac84,
you can use the "Get Battery Level.vi", but it is on PC site and only possible if your are connected to your NXT.

Hope it helps.
Mike
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16
(8,990 Views)

It worked, thanks Mike.....

By the way do you know why each time i try to compile some code for the NTX this error shows up:

Error 1003 occurred at Invoke Node in NXTToolkit.CompileOrCancel.vi->NXTToolkit.TargetAgent.vi
Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW:  The VI is not executable. Most likely the VI is broken or one of its subVIs cannot be located.  Open the VI in LabVIEW using File>>Open and verify that it is runnable.

Method Name: Run VI

VI Path: C:\Archivos de programa\National Instruments\LabVIEW 8.5\vi.lib\addons\NXTToolkit\gcompiler\Backend.LEGO\NXT.Compiler.Core.vi

Thank you Mike, i use labview 8.5 and i have already mass compile everything
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(8,981 Views)
Hi Isaac84,
can you upload your vi, or a picture of it? Maybe you use a vi which is not supported on the NXT.
Mike

Message Edited by MikeS81 on 07-20-2008 09:26 AM
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16
(8,979 Views)
I uploaded the Vi to the forum, is a VI that senses the farest distance in any of the four cardinal ppoints ( North , south, east,west).
Maybe you can run this Vi and tell me if worked

Thanks
Download All
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(8,973 Views)
Hi Isaac84,
do you get this error independing from the vi you want to transfer to the NXT, or with a special one? Where do you get the error?
Mike
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(8,963 Views)
Yes it happens every time i try to send anything to the NXT. I doesnt happend when i use the NXT direct connect blocks and in debug option, they work ok. But it happens when i try to compile anything to the NXT......
Did the code i sensd to you worked ok on your robot?
0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16
(8,954 Views)