LabVIEW for LEGO MINDSTORMS and LabVIEW for Education

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NXT Legway problem

Hi Guys, sorry for my English but i hope someone answer me.

I have need your hel, i do not i think by to find forum most suitable for get answers.

I have i built a Legway, with an accelerometer sensor with their respective axes XYZ the robot manages the axles but not it remains  in the balance.

I found two programs including one i modified by putting only engines,but it doesn't work as it should.

I attach image legway and program.

I wait answers, if you need more infor are here! 🙂

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(5,810 Views)

Italiano:

Ciao Gabriele,

il programma che hai sviluppato rileva i valori dell'accelerazione sui 3 assi, li visualizza a video e, con un coefficiente moltiplicativo di 10 li mette in ingresso alla potenza dei motori.

Ce'è un errore di fondo in tutto questo: il valore che viene restuito dagli accelerometri è in m/s^2 mentre il valore di potenza in ingresso al blocco "motor on" è adimensionale e variabile tra -100 e 100. 

Moltiplicando il valore dell'accelerazione x10 ad ogni ciclo, fai saturare il valore della potenza rendendo il Robot instabile.

Non mi è chiaro cosa vuoi fare di preciso... quindi per ora ti consiglio di guardare meglio gli esempi e l'help delle funzioni.

English:

Hello Gabriel,
the program you have developed detects 3-axis acceleration values, displays them on the screen and, with a multiplier of 10 puts them at the entrance to the engine power.
There is a basic error in this code: the value that is returned by the accelerometers is in m / s ^ 2 while the value of input power in "motor on" function is dimensionless and varies between -100 and 100.
Multiplying the value of the acceleration at each cycle x10, saturates the power value by making the robot unstable.

I am not clear what exactly you want to do ... so for now I suggest you get a better look at the examples and help functions.

Bye

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(5,703 Views)

Hi, Thanks for answer.

My main problem is only the stability the robot, because detects the tilt of the axis but does not stay straight.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(5,683 Views)

I have another program found on the web and modified by me, even if I put some random value for test it in real time on my robot using only the x-axis. This can be useful by changing some parameter?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(5,677 Views)