Did you mean: 

LabView does not recognize my NXT.

Solved!
Go to solution

i actualy do compete in ftc and il just put the samantha module on thank you

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 21
(5,146 Views)

i have the samantha module but im having problems hetting connected to it can someone show me sep by step how to configuere it to the field control system

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 21
(5,142 Views)

If you have the latest firmware on the Samantha as well as the latest version of the LabVIEW for Minstorms software, the Samantha looks like a WiFi adapter (instead of "USB" or "Bluetooth" for a connection type, you'll see "WiFi" when scanning for NXT devices).  Samantha requires configuration, however, so that it knows what access point it is to connect with (along with WPA2 encryption keys if necessary).  Check out these resources to help you get started:

Setting up the FCS:  http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprograms/ftc/fcs

Setting up Samantha:  http://www.usfirst.org/roboticsprograms/ftc/samantha

-Danny

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 21
(5,141 Views)

Hello ;

can some one help me, my laptop cannot recognize my nxt robot, i installed the fantom driver but i have already the windows error 37i tried to plug it and play but nothing, 

please if you fave an answer!!

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 21
(5,133 Views)

Hi Chya,

What else have you installed?  Are you looking for the device in the Measurement & Automation Explorer (MAX)? Or are you looking in the Windows device manager?

Jeff S.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 21
(5,123 Views)

Hi Jeff;

i was llokin in the window device manager and there is an exclamation point in to the robot driver, i tried every thing but there is no sulotion;

have you some idea to help me??

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 21
(5,120 Views)

Chya,

What else have you installed?  You said you tried installing the Fantom driver.  What else have you done?

Jeff S.
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 17 of 21
(5,101 Views)

A cause that LabVIEW does not recognize the NXT is loaded with the firmware because of ROBOLAB or Bobot C. What you need to do is reset the NXT. Removing the batteries and pressing the reset button is at the center in a small hole.

have a nice day!!

0 Kudos
Message 18 of 21
(5,077 Views)

to configure LabVIEW with the NXT robot can use a Bluetooth transmitter so that you must first make the link between the computer and the lego brick, then from the search option NXT can find it and make our projects, check out the following link

https://decibel.ni.com/content/docs/DOC-33850

0 Kudos
Message 19 of 21
(4,860 Views)

Get this. Labview recognized my nxt perfectly. I set up motor controllers, lego motors, servos....working great. This is when NXT is connected to computer. Okay......good to go right? I flash Samantha, Samantha field control works great....sees my bot (NXT) but states no teleop. Back into Labview to config teleop. Labview still sees NXT....still no problem. However, Labview does not have compliler to regenerate code for telop. I need to download Toolkit from Labview. Okay.......I do that. Once toolkit is installed, rebot as it states, Toolkit shows up in Labview.......and..........wait for it.......wait............no NXT. There is no listed.....not my name that I gave my NXT but rather some long number etc. It will not connect to that either.

HELP! contest is tomorrow and we are so close!!!

0 Kudos
Message 20 of 21
(4,354 Views)